Business Coaching and Services Agreement
Upon purchasing and making use of the Business Health Coaching Services, this Agreement is made between the person (“Client”) purchasing and utilising this Coaching and Services.
Adele Grobler of Bold Existence Pty Ltd ABN 60623634873 (“Coach”), PO BOX 213, Port Macquarie, NSW, Australia, 2444
1. PURPOSE OF THIS AGREEMENT
- The purpose of this document is to formalise agreement for the Services to be provided on the terms set out in this Agreement (“the Terms”).
- The Client will be providing certain Confidential Information which is proprietary to the owner to enable the Consultant to provide the Services, which the Consultant agrees to keep confidential.
- The Client agrees to make payment for the Services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- The terms of this Agreement outline and govern the parties arrangement for these Services as follows:
2.1 “Confidential Information” means any written or oral information that is provided by or disclosed directly or indirectly that is not already in the public domain, and has been labelled by the Client as Confidential; and may include information about business structures, methods, procedures, financial and personal information.
2.2 “Materials” means newsletters, reports, advertising, audio, promotional, literature, written documents, questionnaires, videos, content, analysis, specifications or other material which may be required to assist and enable the Services to be performed.
2.3 “Quote” means the most recent fully inclusive cost quote for Client Services and project.
2.4 “Proposal” means the most recent document titled Proposal which includes a detailed description of the Client Services and may include variations to this Proposal from time to time.
2.5 “Services” means the consulting services as outlined in Item 1 of the Schedule and the Proposal which may include research, reports, analysis, content writing, Google analytics setup, social media, public relations and marketing, growth strategy and other services in Item 1 of the Schedule and as may be requested from time to time.
3.1 The Consultant agrees to provide the Services in a professional manner and in accordance with generally accepted industry practice and standards and will ensure any contractors or consultants or representatives that the Consultant may employ from time to time will have the relevant qualifications or experience and are under the same standards requirements.
3.2 Any specific terms and requirements relating to the Services required by the Client will be agreed in writing and notified to the Consultant in advance.
4. WARRANTIES AND REFUNDS
4.1 Legislation may confer certain rights, warranties and guarantees and remedies relating to the provision of the Services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified, including but not limited to the Australian Consumer Law (‘ACL’). At no time are these statutory rights sought to be excluded.
4.2 The Consultant represents and warrants:
- in providing the Services, they will comply with all law and industry standards;
- they will not breach any third party rights;
- the work performed to provide the Services will be done to a high standard in accordance with best practice; and
- the scope of the Services will be limited to the description provided in this Agreement and as agreed in writing from time to time. Similar or equivalent Services may be substituted from time to time if, in the sole opinion of the Consultant, it would benefit the Client or be required to meet the terms of this Agreement.
4.3 The Client represents and warrants:
- they will provide all relevant information required for the Consultant to carry out the Services in a timely manner; and
- they hold the relevant and required current insurances to protect the Consultant (where relevant) for use of any work and Services completed including but not limited to any third party claims.
4.4 The Client acknowledges and agrees that:
- they will supply the outline for the work and Services and any research material that the Consultant may require to complete the Services. All work is completed based on and in accordance with their instructions;
- any delay in response or provision of materials, content, information or other work that may be requested and required by the Consultant from the Client may delay provision of the Services which may, in some cases, incur additional cost for timing;
- any variation to the Services or required by the Client may incur additional fees or costs as will be notified by the Consultant to the Client prior;
- the Consultant’s contribution and name will be kept confidential. At no time will any Services be published under the name of the Consultant unless it has been previously agreed in writing as part of the Services;
- the Consultant is not in control of the where and how the work produced from the Service may be used. Once the Consultant produces the work, they are no longer responsible in any manner for the use of and any liability that may result from how and where the work is used by the Client; and
- there is no guarantee of increase in business, revenue, interest, traffic, clients or otherwise as a result of the Services.
5.1 If at any time any aspect of the Services are not reasonably acceptable to the Client, or both parties disagree on the quality, substance, or the parties disagree for any reason on the Services, the Client will immediately notify the Consultant of any such reason, the specifics and will give a reasonable opportunity for the Consultant to respond and address any concerns.
5.2 If a dispute arises, both parties agree that confidentiality is paramount to the reputation of both the Client and the Consultant. At no time will any communications or discussions be made public, including but not limited to any online reviews on websites or within social media websites of either party. Any public discussion or comments about either party are considered defamatory, negative or otherwise damaging and will be the subject of compensation in any mediation or litigation claim.
5.3 In the event of any dispute on the work, quality or ownership cannot be resolved, both parties agree to obtain an independent professional arbitrator/dispute resolution specialist to make a determination on the dispute and each of us agrees to pay our own costs.
The relationship under this Agreement is that of principal and independent contractor. This Agreement does not make either party a joint venturer, partner, employee or agent of the other. No act or omission of either party is to bind the other party except as expressly set out in this Agreement.
7. TERM AND OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This Agreement is for the period agreed in writing. All Services must be provided between the commencement start date (“Effective Date”) and the final date as notified and agreed.
7.2 The confidentiality provisions survive the termination of this
Agreement remain until the Confidential Information becomes part of the public domain.
7.3 Ownership of Intellectual Property and Confidential Information:
Materials and work may be provided to the Client from time to time during and to enable the provision of the Services. All materials and work is provided without warranties of any kind, both express and implied. Any designs, materials, analyses, processes, discussions and other intellectual property, both tangible and intangible, which is provided or may be developed as a result of or during the Services will become the property of the Client upon full payment for Services including any administration fees required to transfer the intellectual property. The Consultant will ensure and do all things necessary to ensure any transfer of ownership of materials. Please note that additional administration fees may apply to transfer of ownership of any Materials and accounts that the Client may wish to own at the end of the Services.
8. INFORMATION PROVIDED TO PERFORM THE SERVICES
The Consultant agrees that they will:
- keep confidential and secure;
- not use directly or indirectly; and
- not disclose directly or indirectly,
this Agreement and all personal information relating to, arising under or acquired under or as a consequence of this Agreement and the Services, where the Client has nominated, labelled and clearly indicated that the information is Confidential except:
(i) as required by law or any regulatory authority; or
(ii) with the Client’s express written consent.
8.2. The Consultant will not at any time disclose or allow access by any person or third party to any of the Confidential Information unless required to perform the Services in which case, the Consultant will ensure they are under the same duty of confidentiality as the Consultant is under this Agreement.
9. PAYMENT, PRIVACY AND DELIVERY
9.1 In consideration of the Services provided by the Consultant to the Client under this Agreement, the Client agrees to pay the Consultant fees immediately, unless the parties have agreed in writing prior to an alternative payment method in accordance with the invoice issued to the Client by the Consultant.
9.2 Any late, overdue or unpaid invoice amounts will incur interest at a rate determined in accordance with the Penalty Interest Rates Act 1983.
9.3 In the event that the Client fails to pay any invoices in accordance with the terms of the Agreement or does not perform its obligations under this Agreement, the Consultant may refuse to continue to provide the Services and may terminate this Agreement immediately without notice. The Consultant may also commence proceedings to collect any outstanding debts owed.
9.5 By providing the Consultant with your payment and credit card details, the Client authorizes payment for the full Services. In the event the Client has chosen payments to be made on a recurring basis, the Client hereby authorizes such payments to be deducted by the Consultant until the full payment has been made under the Terms and in accordance with this Agreement.
9.6 Default: Failure to make a required payment when due under this Agreement shall constitute a material default under this Agreement.
10. TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION
10.1 For any breach of any of the obligations of this Agreement, the person who has committed the breach will immediately remedy or rectify the breach promptly.
10.2 In the absence of any breach of this Agreement, either party may provide written notice of termination of the Services and Agreement with 30 days notice in writing.
10.3 In the event of any termination by the Client, payment for all Services becomes immediately due and payable, up to and including the work in progress by the Consultant.
10.4 Confidentiality survives and continues in the event of any dispute or termination and, in any event, after the delivery of the Services.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
11.1 The Consultant and their representatives are in no way liable for any loss or damages whether direct, indirect or consequential which the Client may suffer in reliance directly or indirectly on all or any part of the Services. The Client shall indemnify and hold harmless the Consultant from and against any and all actions, claims, liabilities, proceedings or demands which may be brought against them in respect of any loss or damage (including loss of income, revenue, or profits in addition to reasonable legal fees and expenses).
11.2 The liability of the Consultant is governed solely by the ACL and these Terms. Any other conditions and warranties which may be implied by custom, law or statute are expressly excluded.
11.3 The Client acknowledges and agrees that they use the Services at their own risk. In engaging the Services, the Client agrees they are liable for and agrees to indemnify and hold the Consultant harmless for and against any and all claims, liabilities, actions and expenses which may result either directly or indirectly from a breach of these Terms, use or misuse of the Services or in connection with any of the Services.
11.4 The Services involve interpretation and analysis that provides a result in the favour of the Client as per the Client instructions. The Client acknowledges that due to their specific instructions to provide analysis that is favourable to their business, it will result in materials and work that is subjective and not objective, as a result. The Client agrees to indemnify the Consultant for any claims resulting from their instructions or materials produced as a result.
11.5 The Consultant cannot be held responsible for how, where or the manner in which the Client presents any of the Services. The Client shall indemnify, defend and hold the Consultant harmless against any and all claims that may be brought against the Consultant as a direct or indirect result of providing the Services to the Client. The Client understands that they therefore engage the Services at their own risk.
11.6 In any case, the Consultant’s liability is limited at all times to amount of the last invoice fees paid by the Client.
11.7 Both parties agree that the Effective Date nominated in the Schedule is the date the Services began and that to the extent that any and all clauses in this Agreement may be lawfully deemed to apply retrospectively to the Services, both parties agree to apply them.
12. GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement is governed by the laws from time to time in force in the New South Wales. Both parties agree to unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales for determining any dispute concerning this Agreement.
This agreement shall be effective upon purchasing a Business Health Coaching Session
Item 1: Services Provided
- Content and digital marketing strategy advice and implementation
- Automation recommendations
- Recommendations on online business expansion
- Recommendations on business services/product creation
- Recommendations on where to focus business ventures
- (Additional services require written consent and agreed terms)
Item 2: Minimum Term, Commencement Date and Final Date
Minimum Term: 1 session (1hour session)
Commencement Date: Is based on calendar-booking after payment is received
Final End Date for completion of Services: Varies per individual needs, some require more coaching/consulting sessions than others.
Item 3: Payment and Fee Schedule (rates excluding GST)
Consulting Charge: $250 per session/HR